Thursday, September 20, 2007

THIS BLOG

I published a short Report back on the Pengin Festival Below

Patrick's strong but fair comment made me think... There is perhaps a danger that this Blog is a place where only 2 guys get to air their views because they are the only contributors. It is not a personal subjective webspace for Derek or I but really, for want of a better description,a website intended for Cape Town Kayakers. It seems to be that "Soaked" managed by Guido, is a much better place as a discussion forum.


We Paddlers are as a group informal. We are not a club of any sort. Just a bunch of friends who share a common passion.

You will note that Derek, appropriately,offers no subjective comment. Only I do.

Perhaps, I thought, this should be an informative site only. News, Pictures, Links...that sort of thing? Maybe it should be opened up to wider participation so that their is a better variety of material? I am concerned that their is no involvement from the Paddlers on the "other side". Perhaps they feel excluded?

It is not my Blog nor Derek's - it belongs to all Paddlers.

Would you let me know how you feel?

Change is a good thing..

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors