Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cape Point Paddle Sunday 20th March

SATURDAY: The forecast remains reasonable with a NW or W wind but not very strong. Swells are fine so unless something radical changes in the morning we are going ahead..

This is a great paddle if the weather is right so if you are an intermediate or better paddler we plan to leave from the Buffels Bay slip by 9.00am. Bring a snack, camera, water and plenty of sunblock.
We will meet at 8.15am outside the shop for a pre paddle briefing and weather check. And from there to the usual launch spot at Buffels Bay in the reserve. Please check this blog on Friday and/or Saturday for an update because any changes to the program will be notified here.

Blog Archive