Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THE FISH HOEK SHARK ATTACK

I am sure that all of the Simonstown Kayaking community will join the administrators of this blog in expressing sympathy with the loved ones of the swimmer who died at Fish Hoek on 12 January.

I read the post placed on  the Sharkspotters website relating to the attack and couldn't help placing my own comment there. You can have a look at it there. It reflects and summarises, in essence, my feelings around the Shark issue without focusing directly on the incident at hand (of which I have very little pertinent knowledge). I would rather leave the formulation of opinions in that regard to those properly qualified to do so.

Perhaps any of the readers of this Blog and the Kayaking community would like to comment. Feel free to.

best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contributors